Online Mortgage Advisor is one of the UK's leading info sites for consumers that need specific mortgage help and support. Join us.
About the role
Online Mortgage Advisor is one of the UKs leading info sites for consumers that need specific mortgage help and support. We put customers together with experts who arrange their type of mortgage everyday – making the complex seem simple. We also work closely with lenders and Fintech firms to deliver a seamless and efficient customer experience.
We are in the process of launching a sister brand, Online Money Advisor; taking the same unique service and applying it to pensions, insurance and other financial services and have plans to launch further overseas brands into the future. We are a fast-growing company and now is a great time to get involved.
Our goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist financial information, with the best network of specialist financial advisors across the UK – ensuring that people get access to the right advice every time.
This role will be to support the Commercial Manager in the day to day tasks that keep the office and business moving forward in a smooth and efficient manner. Be the point of contact in the absence of the Commercial Manager and ensure processes are followed.
- Previous Experience in an office / administration environment
- Self-Driven; Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Exceptional Communication Skills;
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence; Proficiency in Word and Excel;
- Attention to Detail; Problem Solving Skills;
- Excellent Organisational Skills;
- Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritise Efficiently And work on their own initiative;
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team; Enthusiastic and Reliable
- Providing an efficient support function in the areas detailed below
- Office Management
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources Admin
- Light Accounting Duties
- Be able to handle multiple Projects
- Assist with Customer Service Satisfaction
- Mystery Shopper Calls
- Customer Service Calls
- Other duties as required
Experience in administration
20 days + 8 bank holidays
Increased annual leave with service
Incl. cash health plan, discount rewards scheme
Depending on experience