Customer Marketing Manager
Online Mortgage Advisor is one of the UK's leading info sites for consumers that need specific mortgage help and support. Join us.
About the role
Online Mortgage Advisor is one of the UKs leading info sites for consumers that need specific mortgage help and support. We put customers together with experts who arrange their type of mortgage everyday – making the complex seem simple. We also work closely with lenders and Fintech firms to deliver a seamless and efficient customer experience.
We are in the process of launching a sister brand, Online Money Advisor; taking the same unique service and applying it to pensions, insurance and other financial services and have plans to launch further overseas brands into the future. We are a fast-growing company and now is a great time to get involved.
Our goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist financial information, with the best network of specialist financial advisors across the UK – ensuring that people get access to the right advice every time.
Our goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist financial information, with the best network of expert advisors in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced CRM marketing manager who can hit the ground running and implement a best in class customer marketing strategy. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a brand new role with a huge opportunity to shape our business success.
- Own our customer onboarding process, from enquiry form to completion.
- Constantly test the timing, message and design of all our customer comms.
- Work with the marketing data analyst to identify and test both one-off and recurring X-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Source and implement offers that provide our customers with an incentive to use/stay with us through added value services.
- Identify new ways we can build our relationship with our customer base.
- Ongoing development of CRM system ensuring it grows as we grow e.g. integration of new forms, building new fields, queues, workflows when we move into new niches.
Experience in marketing
20 days + 8 bank holidays
Increased annual leave with service
Incl. cash health plan, discount rewards scheme