New Broker Support Assistant
Online Mortgage Advisor is one of the UK's leading info sites for consumers that need specific mortgage help and support. Join us.
This position has now been filled
We match customers with experts who arrange their type of mortgage every day – making the complex seem simple. We also work closely with lenders and Fintech firms to deliver a seamless and efficient customer experience.
Our goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist mortgage information, with the best network of mortgage advisors in the UK.
- Maintain the spreadsheet of all potential broker partners, prospective broker partners, on-boarding broker partners and recently inducted broker partners as complete all the mandatory tasks e.g.chasing of Charters, IAs, Photos and Checklists, required be set up on Salesforce. Adding details as they progress through the stages.
- Chase New brokers to complete all the mandatory tasks / provide the required paperwork and proofs.
- Set up of all new brokers on OMA Academy and checking their Module completion
- Set-Up of New Broker Profiles on Salesforce system and Registration for Hunt Group calls access
- Creation of Virtual Business cards and Credit Landing page for all new brokers
- Coordinating new broker registration on partner sites e.g. Criteria Hub
- Provide first contact point for all queries / questions from new broker partners.
- Support with new firm selection process e.g. mystery shopper calls/ website review/Due Diligence process.
Experience in adminstration
Preferred skills: 1 years preferred
20 days + 8 bank holidays
Increased annual leave with service
Incl. cash health plan, discount rewards scheme
£16,000 - 18,000
salary available dependent on experience
- Administration experience 1 year (Preferred)
- Simple knowledge of updating spreadsheets
- Simple knowledge of photo editing
- Highly motivated, ambitious and used to working diligently alone as
well as within a team
- Good telephone manner