Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager – (Remote)
We’re a dynamic and fast-growing company, achieving great things in the mortgage and finance industry with a relatively small team.
That small team is growing rapidly to keep up with the demand for all the ideas, innovations & opportunities available to the business.
This is a place of zero egos and zero politics. Just a team of talented, enthusiastic, hard-working, dedicated and lovely experts, who think outside of their box and genuinely care about achieving the key business objectives, as well as our vision of helping everyone in the UK have access to the right advice.
This role is perfect for someone with experience in leading a CRO strategy or running the day to day management of a CRO program. Over the last 3 years we’ve been rapidly growing experimentation and we’re now looking for an enthusiastic CRO manager to elevate and maximise the potential of our program and oversee the day to day running of our AB testing, as well as bring a wealth of new ideas to our business. This role is also responsible for applying a CRO point of view to all internal projects outside of the experimentation program, to ensure Conversion Rate performance is protected as well as continuously improved.
You’ll have in-depth knowledge of AB testing and experimentation and you’ll produce data lead hypotheses based on insights collected through analytics and user testing tools. You’ll be excited about gathering and interpreting data and have the organisational skills to plan and scale up wins, as well as learn from the less successful ideas to continually improve our customers’ user experience.
You’ll not be afraid to challenge, question and flip ideas or outcomes on their heads. Your eye for detail will help to foresee potential obstacles with any upcoming experiments and you’ll be confident and honest when relaying results back to the wider team. Managing an agency will also require you to be organised, proactive and a great communicator.
- Managing testing programs alongside our CRO agency to ensure tests are produced and prioritised effectively based on effort, impact and ROI
- Setting up, interpreting, and using various forms of data collection to produce insights
- Creating data lead hypothesis and test ideas
- Assisting other members of the team with page building and content creation to ensure it’s produced with CRO consideration
- Assisting designers and our CRO agency with wireframes to support the development of tests
- Configuring test set-up and monitoring of live tests
- Analysing and evaluating AB tests, reporting on results and recommending next steps to the wider team
- Briefing and working with developers on winning test builds for rollout sitewide
- Owning and supporting the ongoing rollout of tests within the wider team and creating effective rollout plans. Evaluating risk and ROI.
- Planning and effectively balancing the live tests alongside work being developed internally
- Coaching and helping other members of the team understand and learn more about CRO and its functions
- You’ll be CRO sign off for projects outside of the AB testing program, and ensuring learnings gained in testing are fed through into business.
- Explaining learnings to other stakeholders and members of the team to improve our customer knowledge.
- Update stakeholders on the status of live tests and the upcoming schedule.
- Ideally you’d have already supported and been a part of a CRO program either in house or agency side. (1-2 years CRO experience would be great)
- You’ll be confident with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- You’ll have experience with AB testing and research tools such as Hotjar, Google Optimise, Convert.com and Usability Hub
- You’ll be experienced in using CMS’s such as Wordpress
- Not essential, but you may also have experience in wireframing, designing or developing test ideas
- Similarly, you may have experience in a research team which isn’t essential but could be beneficial
- Experience in the mortgage or financial industry is also beneficial but again, not essential
- Ideally you’ll also have experience in working with lead generation companies
Of course, aside from the opportunity to become part of a growing, innovative business at the forefront of the mortgage and finance industries, there are various benefits that we think make our business one of the most exciting and rewarding to work for you could dream of, including:
- Flexible working at a company where respect for work/life balance is important – predominantly a remote working role with occasional meet-ups in person in the Midlands.
- Camaraderie and a fun, family atmosphere
- Training and learning opportunities. We are happy to invest in the right candidate and help them grow their skill set and experience.
- Attractive company benefits include: Workplace Pension, Sick pay, Bupa Cash Health Plan, Life Insurance & Income Protection, day off on birthday and company anniversary.
- A company that truly appreciates your hard work and isn’t afraid to reward the successes you help create with bonuses and other tokens of our gratitude
If you want to know if we are for you, then feel free to contact ANY of our team on Linkedin before applying, we’re confident they’ll fill you in on what life at OMA is like!