Online Mortgage Advisor is one of the UK's leading info sites for consumers that need specific mortgage help and support. Join us.
This position has now been filled
We match customers with experts who arrange their type of mortgage every day – making the complex seem simple. We also work closely with lenders and Fintech firms to deliver a seamless and efficient customer experience.
Our goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist mortgage information, with the best network of mortgage advisors in the UK.
- Full ownership of the optimisation road-map and strategy, including idea conception, prioritisation, planning and execution.
- Put in place the necessary software and processes to develop a rolling testing program, using qualitative and quantitative data to guide us.
- Clearly and accurately brief in visual and functional changes, working with in-house and agency resources to implement them.
- Use A/B split testing and multivariate testing to improve conversion rates.
- Provide insight to the marketing team in order to drive revenue and KPI optimisation for customers across all channels.
- Support our CRM activities by testing the timing, messaging and platform mix of the customer comms.
Experience in CRO
Preferred skills: 3 years preferred
20 days + 8 bank holidays
Increased annual leave with service
Incl. cash health plan, discount rewards scheme
salary available dependent on experience
- Strategist and a thinker who understands data-driven CRO, coupled with an eye for UX and improving a customer’s journey.
- Experienced in running A/B split and mutli-variate testing in a commercial environment and extracting actionable results using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Expert in web analytics, optimisation, tag manager and form analytics software.
- A hands-on, proactive approach to work.
- Results-orientated with experience of delivering excellent marketing ROI.