Online Mortgage Calculators
Whether you’re buying a new property and want to know the maximum you can borrow, you’re looking to rent your property out and want to know how much rental income you need, or you’re just trying to work out the monthly cost of a particular mortgage, our calculators are here to give you that info straight away.
Jump to our calculator journey to establish what you can afford, the costs and which of the best deals you’ll qualify for.
- How much your payments will increase by if you take a mortgage holiday
- How much your outstanding mortgage balance will increase by
- How much you can borrow based on rental income
- How much you can borrow based on LTV
- What rental income you need
- How much are the monthly payments
- What happens if I change the term/rate
- Borrowing/repayment graph
- Maximum borrowing based on income and outgoings
- Business owners and directors
- Estimate what your company is worth
If you have a question about what you can borrow, please get in touch. Our visitors often have complex income situations and it can be difficult to establish which income is acceptable, especially for those who are self-employed, or earn variable amounts of overtime/allowances/commission/benefits etc. or money overseas.
It’s important to remember that every lender is different, and not all will accept 100% of every piece of income you get. Some will take 100% for one thing, 60% for something else, and 0% for another, where another lender may take 100% of all 3. Getting the right lender to fit to your income is important as it can mean the difference between the mortgage you need and settling for less. Don’t settle. We only work with mortgage brokers that have access to the whole market, and with years of experience in helping borrowers get the mortgage they need you know you’ll be in good hands.
If you’re ready to make an application or if you just have an enquiry, please click the button below and one of the specialists will be in touch ASAP. If you require immediate assistance please give us a call.