Mortgage Applications & Credit Reports
To give your specialist advisor the best chance of finding the right mortgage for you, they’ll need a copy of your credit reports.
We’d recommend getting a report from all 3 as they can be different, and lenders may require different information.
Once you’ve received your credit reports, simply upload them safely and securely via our live chat page. We don’t recommend using email as this might not be secure.
Why does your broker need 3 reports?
- Every lender in the UK has their own unique criteria regarding who they will accept for a mortgage.
- Credit reports can determining factor between being accepted for a mortgage and being declined.
- Having access to all three would give the broker the best chance of finding you a mortgage and the best deals.
- Looking at your credit reports will allow the mortgage broker to see what the lenders see.
* The links above are affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Track your enquiry
If you have any questions about your enquiry, you can call us on 0808 189 2301 and we’ll be happy to help.